Monday, May 24, 2010

Randomness....

I figured it was about time for a random-normal-life-kind of post. So...here it is! Hope y'all enjoy it. :oD




 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 What's this I see?? A fox trying to sneak into the chicken pen???
 Aha! He spies something!
"What's this?? A fat chicken in a cage!"
 "Aha!! My foxiness is kicking in!"
 "Only I could have thought of such a strategic way of entry....."
 "What's this?? Maybe I shouldn't trust my foxiness so implicitly next time.....!"
 Deeda's little "pets" ;o)
The garden after a good clean-up, all ready to be planted....


Our first little Foxglove blossoms of this year! :D
 Hollyhocks. :oD
And what, pray, are YOU doing poking around MY garden?? Hmmm??? ;oD
 Onions......:)

Lovely Alliums (Or onion blossoms to be quite literal)

Red Cabbage
Collardzilla...;o)
We got tons of green peas this year! One of my favorite things to grow. :o)

Our Little Blueberries


Our Mulberries :oD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Homemade blueberry, mulberry, strawberry pie, and mulberry ice cream. :)
 Homemade chocolate ice cream. :):):)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ahh....blended coffee. Heaven in a glass! :o)
The wee prince:)



Well that's all Blogger will let me do for now.
Thanks for stopping by, please leave us a comment
and let us know you were here!!!







8 comments:

  1. Awesome pics, Mary!! The garden area is beautiful!! I think my favorite is the "lil prince"!!! He is so handsome!!
    Thanks for the update!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was here! Great pictures, and I second Mrs. Graves about the little prince! He's as cute as can be.

    The garden looks lovely and productive!

    Love,
    Aunt Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to get on here last night, and blogspot was not cooperating! Beautiful pictures, as usual, Mary! Oh, I love the hollyhocks! One of my favorite flowers! So old-fashioned - taking me back to my childhood in North Carolina. And that color is my absolute favorite. It is so soft and yet cheery.

    Enjoyed having dinner with you all last night, even though it was humble oeasant food.

    Love,
    Grandmother

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Wills is a rascal! And CJ is such a great clown! Rose always talks about his funny faces!

    The foxglove is wonderful and the garden looks great. "Collardzilla" ...so funny. I think we brought one of his relatives up here in March didn't we? It was delicious! Fed our family & U. Jay's family w/leftovers!

    "The Prince" is handsome as can be! Thanks for the great post!

    Love,
    A.Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a fresh and springy update! Love all of the photos. You are becoming quite the blogger, some of your elder relatives could take lessons.
    Enjoyed our dinner together as well. The food was good and the company even better.
    Love to all,
    Aunt Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, What a lovely post. I enjoy randomness and variety... Lets see, I love the pea pic, the Nate pic, the Hollyhocks pic, the amazing sunset pic, and I'm totally in awe of the moon pic. (Mine never turn out) OK, I loved them all and can't pick a favorite. You are quite the photographer!!
    Thanks for sharing, Mrs.Stokesies,requesting heaven in the glass, next time I come over:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Thanks y'all for all the comments! I love getting them. ;) Mrs Stokesies--Callie actually took the sunset pic and the moon pic...:oD And sure, come on over!! ;D Aunt Beth--CJ makes the most hilarious faces!! I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that second picture....he actually looks like a fox..:/ Grandmama--I love Hollyhocks, too, and Foxgloves! :oD


    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog! We would LOVE to hear from you. Please leave us a comment!!