Monday, April 2, 2012

Sun N Fun Fly-In!


Is it a bird?? Is it a plane?? No, it's the Thunderbirds!! 
(I think I could write a book full of all of my corny captions throughout my blogging career...No one would ever want for a ridiculously corny caption!)
"Daddy, can you buy me a Cessna for my birthday?"
Checkin out the merchandise....:P
"We want a plane too, Daddy! How about that King Air over there? We could all fit in it!!"
 My pweetty sissies....;)
 Chow time! :)
 ....and nap time!
 Later we met up with the Pollocks and a couple of other families, and watched the night airshow!
 Daddy, Mr. Pollock and Mr. Wygant :)
Mama, Mrs. Wygant, and Mrs. Pollock :)
 By the end of the day, I didn't feel like taking pictures (I guess that just constitutes laziness, huh?) so I didn't....Callie, however, came to the rescue and took a few. ;)
 Nothing like an awesome fireworks display, huh??
Well, folks, that's all for now! Hope you enjoyed...come back and see us soon! ;)

3 comments:

  1. That was an awesome day! Sun n Fun is definitely the highlight of my year. ;)

    Also, you might want to explain what that blob of fire is in the picture near the end. ;)

    Love ya,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat fire works.
    I lvoe bees( always wanted some).
    Do come over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun! :) I sure do miss the Sun n Fun! (And the people who attend! ;)

    Glad yall had a blast! :D

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog! We would LOVE to hear from you. Please leave us a comment!!