Sunday, June 19, 2011

Deep Sea Fishing!

Headed out to the Gulf on the Miss Virginia
Christi and I :)
Not too much to take pictures of on a crowded boat.....sooo let's try some...interesting angles? :P
Y'all excited yet???
Hannah :)

NOW we're gettin' excited. ;)
We gettin' close, Josh??

NO MORE CAMERAS!!
(Haha, yeah right. I don't thin that's what Jonathan Ham Pollock is saying here) :P



        "So far I've caught 2 stinkin fish....."                       "HAHA! I've caught ten and the trip's only half over!"
CJ caught his weight in fish...I, however, must have been coated in some sort of fish repellant....
Margaret and Ariana, my fishing buddies. ;)
Fishin' hard or hardly fishin'? ;)



Um, something CJ caught. A Red Snapper or a Red Grouper. I don't remember which. :P
Lots of yummy grunt that we grilled the next day! So good!

Johnny: "CJ, you look happy, and I'll look sad."
Alrighty then.....Johnny must be sad cause it's almost time to leave, and CJ must be thinking about all those tasty fish. :P ;) Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed the pictures. Until next time, the Lord bless you! :D








6 comments:

  1. Great pictures! The colors were so beautiful! And of course, so were all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been years since I have been deep sea fishing. What fun! Loved the pictures.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like y'all had a great time! I really enjoyed all the pictures, Mary. :)

    Love,
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  4. that fishing trip was definatly a blast!! Love all the pictures:)

    Chrisch<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, May May! I had a great time, except for the few hours I was in the cabin dying...;) But we won't go there ;) Hehe...

    Love,
    Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you tell I am FINALLY taking some time to catch up on all the these wonderful blogs? This time I'll read over my comment before posting though :) I noticed my typos too late in the last one!

    That picture of you and Christi is just gorgeous, Mary. You all look so fresh and happy. In the next one Callie looks like some kind of sunglasses model - ha ha - gorgeous too though!

    CJ looks REALLY happy! Sorry you didn't catch much, Mary. I guess it probably meant more to CJ anyway huh?

    So...who all got sick? (I guess Abby?) I know Uncle Eddie and Granddaddy wouldn't have survived 30 yards!

    Looks like you all had a really good time!

    Love,
    Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog! We would LOVE to hear from you. Please leave us a comment!!