Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Rodeeodeeo! ;)

 We're goin to a rodeeeo! ;)


 Silver Spurs Rodeo bound!
 Thass what I'm talkin about. Oh yeeah. :D ;)

 Miah, Chelsea, and Abby enjoying the show!

 Mr. Cutiepie :P
 Mrs. Waldman and Mama :)
 Cowboys and rodeos....Wills' favorite things. ;)


 Sweet little Caraline :)
 So...they said for children between 5 and 10 to come to the arena for a contest...Well, they came...all of em! Those poor calves were probably scared outta their wits. :P
 A British woman behind us: "Oh my! That is the shiniest truck I have evah seen!" :P


 Love his horse. :)

 The retarded clown is inside the barrel. To quote Papaw, "That boy ain't right."





 Time to head out!
 Dairy Queen!
 The cutest little 5 yr old this side of the Mason Dixon....:)
 Helloooo :)
 "HAPPY BIIIIIIIRTHDAY, DEAR AMANDA!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOO YOU!!!!!"
 A bunch of handsome boys! :P
 Um. That's all I have to say...
 Uh.....Um again??
 "....Them girls ain't right." ;)



Hope y'all enjoyed. Come back and see us soon!







9 comments:

  1. Those are EXCELLENT pictures, Mary! As usual with you as photographer. Makes you feel as though you were right there(like I was, I mean). Keep up the good work. Love Ya, Grandma Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like y'all had a fun time:):) That white horse was pretty:):):)

    Love and miss y'all!!!!!!<3

    Markie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh a rodeo how fun! That was in Kissamee right? My cousin Clayton Wilson was in it, he was calf ropping. I think.....I'm not sure I know he was in the rodeo though. :)

    Have a wonderful day! xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary: Great pics, sis! What a great day. Those clowns...{shakes head} :P

    Kelsey: I think I heard his name! That's so cool! And yes, it was at the Silver Spurs Arena in Kissimmee :D God bless!

    Love,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rodeos are so fun. Your photos were fantastic. It looks like y'all had a great time.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved them. Thanks for letting us take the visual trip with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a great post! That rodeo looks like SO MUCH fun!!!! (I'm trying not to be envious of y'all ;-) We don't ever have rodeos in South Georgia... maybe one a year. And y'all's "mini cowboys" are so cute. I loved the picture of all the children in the arena... that was adorable.
    Looks like y'all have a lot of fun...

    God bless,
    Laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. The best part about this post is the boys! YOu can tell they are SO into it! Especially Wills! He's got that crooked smile that your mom and Margaret have when they smile really big. I love it.

    Where did you get that adorable shirt for Nate? You should frame that picture!

    I love, love, love the one of Mrs. W. with little baby girl. That's really gorgeous.

    It looks like the Rodeo was tons of fun, but I think I would have liked to have been there at DQ when you guys "honored" Amanda :) And WHAT was Abby doing in that picture? Crazy child!

    Love your last caption! The expression is perfect!
    Love,
    Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog! We would LOVE to hear from you. Please leave us a comment!!