Friday, March 19, 2010

Grandmama's Birthday

 A few days ago, we celebrated our dear Grandmother's birthday! She is such a glowing example of a virtuous woman, who blesses everyone she comes in contact with! She constantly blesses me with her words of wisdom and instruction, which I will always cherish! Her love for music is also such a blessing to me. She has helped me so much in my music, and in learning to be confident, because we do not play music for our own selfish purposes, but to bring glory and honor to God, and to
"Show the world what GOD can do through one family who is committed to Him, His Ways, and to each other."  I LOVE YOU, GRANDMAMA!!

~Mary Noelle~



"The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;  
That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, 
To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed."
Titus 2:3-5 

 
"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies."
Proverbs 31:10 


 Our dear Grandmama

 My first attempt at an Angel's Food Cake, and Callie's lemon curd, which was very good:):)



3 comments:

  1. That was so precious, Mary! Your Grandmother is truly one of a kind!
    Your angel food cake and Callie's lemon curd were both HEAVENLY!

    Love you!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! :) :)

    Happy Birthday again, Gmamama!!!! :) :) :) :)

    Love,
    ~Kitty~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Mary, what a sweet post! That means all the world to me -- what a blessed grandmother I am to have such precious grandchildren who love me and love to be with me! Thank you, Mary.

    Love,
    Grandmama

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog! We would LOVE to hear from you. Please leave us a comment!!