Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lil Nate :)

I realize I am TERRIBLY late getting this up, (Thanks to AT&T, our wonderful internet service provider) but, better late than never I guess. March 20th (I bow my head in shame) was Lil Nate's 1st Birthday. We had a party for him Sunday after Church. :) Sooo.... here are some pictures of the little munchkin on his 1st birthday. Hope y'all enjoy them and express your adoration with a sufficient amount of "awwws." ;o)
Happy Birthday, Little Boo!

 "What's this I see?? Fire? Cake? What a delightful combination..."
 "Is it all for me??"

 We celebrated Grandmama's birthday along with Nate's because hers was just a few days earlier. :)
 

 {Yum Yum Yum}
 Little Boo wif his Mommy and Daddy ;o) 
His mind (or mouth) seems to be preoccupied with something other than my photo shoot...
 With Sissy and Great G'ma. :)

Well, y'all...I will, Lord willing, finish posting the pictures of our trip to NC and the Charleston Tea Plantation. (I know you're all just moaning and groaning over the agonizing wait...)
Like I said, I'm trying to catch up--just bear with me :o)
Y'all have a blessed day!
 


7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday little man! I can't believe you are already one year's old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!!!! Than'l!! Stop getting older please! Just stay this age...forever. ;) No, grow up and become a wonderful man of God!! Big sissy loves you, sweet baby! Happy Birthday. :)

    Love,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww! Awww!

    Sufficient amount yet? He deserves every one - He is just adorable! I have a happy picture of him on my cellphone as wallpaper, and it makes me smile and talk to him every time I see it! Precious boy!

    Love, Grandmother, who
    was happy to share a birthday
    cake with him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aawwwwwwwwwww!!! Sweet Baby!! He is sooo cute! It hardly seems like a year ago we first met him.
    Love,
    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Little Fat Man!!!! I could kiss his chubby little cheeks all day... :) Since I'm not there to do it, give him a a couple for me :)

    I love that one of him with his hands clasped and the caption, "Yum, yum, yum." Too cute! :)

    Tell him Gracie loves him, and "Happy 27-day-late Birthday!"

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a little cutie pie. You gotta love those sweet cheeks. The cake was beautiful.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's just darling! "Aww...." Really - he is too cute! Did I send down a present with the Frodges? I meant to but can't remember. So, who made the cake? I love it!

    Nice to see Grandmama enjoying her birthday along with little guy!

    Love,
    Aunt Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading our blog! We would LOVE to hear from you. Please leave us a comment!!